วันศุกร์ที่ 26 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

How To Show Her The Best Single Experience Of Her Life In Your Bed

For some reason some men don't value the need to completely satisfy women in the bedroom. These days she will quickly show you the door if you fail to live up to your relationship obligations in the bedroom. As a woman I have dumped men just because of their poor bedroom performances. If you become an excellent sexual partner then she will dream about you and long for your touch day and night. Eliciting these feelings is perhaps the biggest step to making a woman fall in love with you. Ladies will fight over you if you consistently make them feel this way. But one step at a time! Here's how to show her the best time she's ever had...

I love the feeling of dreaming about a man day and night. I love going to bed and thinking about them, then waking up and thinking about them. This is the result of showing her the best sex she's ever had.

Be a tease. Women love to be teased. They love knowing they'll get something but not knowing when. You should become skilled at holding back until she can't wait anymore. You should strike a harmony between building up desire and genuinely frustrating her. The hint is that you should wait far longer than you think. Something as simple as this will make her dream about you if you can follow through and give her incredible sex too.

The best thing you need is sexual confidence. There is nothing better than a man who knows what he's doing to drive us wild. I dated a man once who lacked sexual confidence. That was until we slept together. He was so incredible that I made sure he knew it. His confidence shot through the roof and I had to fight girls off him.

What made him so good? He had an incredible penis. It was better than any penis I'd ever seen before. I later learned that he had used natural penis enlargement techniques to increase his size. I wasn't mad, I was happy. Now I tell all my clients that they should seriously think about trying to enhance their manhood.

www.thepenisbible.com really does the trick!

Nuggets t shirt Earthquake damage

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น