วันอังคารที่ 6 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

Tips How To Make A Woman Fall In Love With You

You have met really beautiful and sweet women, you want her but she isn't into you and just playing games? Did she say "I want you only as a friend" to you? Well that sucks, and that's why I am going to give you 3 tips how to attract her, win her heart and make her fall in love with you.

Self confidence - Self confidence attracts women, that's something we all know! All the women will always prefer a confident and strong man. The reason for this is very simple - women want strong and confident man who will protect her from anything and will make her feel safe with him!

Be a gentleman - women really like gentlemen, that's not a secret. They are looking very serious at these little things. Make her feel special and desired, make her feel like a woman! Pick her up from her home, open the door for her an let her enter first, pay for the coffee, drive her back home. But you should know the limits, be a gentleman but don't her puppy. Pay for her but don't let her use you, pick her up but don't be her private driver!

Sense of humor - I don't think there is a one woman on Earth that doesn't like guys with a healthy sense of humor. Humor it is very important and attractive quality in women's eyes, they like to laugh and love guys that can make fun of everything. When you with her you can tell her jokes, you just can laugh of everything or you can make fun of her( Do not insult her). Personally I am very funny guy, I love making everybody laugh. It is in my genes and a lot of very fine women told me they would like to go out with me, but I was already taken.

Don't be her friend - this is the most important tip I can give you. The biggest mistake the most of the men make is to be a friend of the girl they want to date, and get stuck in the "friends zone". Women don't date their friends, they aren't attracted to them and that's why you shouldn't be just a friend. Show her that you are more than a friend. Flirt with her, attract her, make her feels things to you, and make her fall in love with you!

In my website I can show you 3 different ways to attract women and make her fall in love with you. Click here to discover 3 ways to make her fall in love with you!

camera phone

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น